9. Warranty And Guarantees
The statutory liability for defects shall apply, unless otherwise expressly agreed below.
For entrepreneurs, the limitation period for claims for defects in newly manufactured goods is one year from the transfer of risk. The sale of used goods shall be made to the exclusion of any warranty. The statutory limitation periods for the right of recourse according to § 445a BGB remain unaffected.
With respect to entrepreneurs, only our own specifications and the manufacturer’s product descriptions included in the contract shall be deemed to be an agreement on the quality of the goods; we shall not assume any liability for public statements by the manufacturer or other advertising statements.
If the delivered item is defective, we shall initially provide a warranty to entrepreneurs, at our discretion, by rectifying the defect (subsequent improvement) or by delivering an item free of defects (replacement delivery).
The above restrictions and shortening of time limits shall not apply to claims based on damage caused by us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents in the following cases
- in case of injury to life, body or health
- in case of intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty as well as fraudulent intent
- in the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, the fulfillment of which is a prerequisite for the proper execution of the contract and the observance of which the contractual partner may regularly rely on (cardinal obligations)
- within the scope of a guarantee promise, if agreed, or
- insofar as the scope of application of the Product Liability Act is opened.
Customer Service: You can reach our customer service for questions, complaints and objections by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org